Critical Illness Can Happen to Anyone
Canadians are more likely to experience a critical illness than they are to die before the age of 75. For most people, the diagnosis is just the beginning.
Critical illness insurance pays a lump sum benefit (certain terms apply) following the diagnosis of one of the covered illnesses. It offers you the flexibility to:
- Avoid withdrawing money from an RRSP or other savings or investments
- Pay down debts such as your mortgage or loans
- Choose medicine and treatments not covered by group, personal or government plans
- Replace lost income so you have choices – for instance, your partner can take time off work to help you
- Maintain your business by hiring a person to run it until you return to work
Before choosing a policy let us help you build a plan that meets your needs.
Carruthers Financial will help you plan...